Mixed feelings...

I have mixed feelings right now...There are a lot of instances which make you feel good or bad but there are some that make you think. In the morning, I travelled in an auto rickshaw alongwith three women and four of us were stacked somehow in the available space. In such a case, only three of the passengers can sit (more or less) comfortably but the fourth one would have a tough time. Here, the fourth one was a lady in orange saree. I was pretty content with my comfortable position and didn't give a damn about the others. When the auto reached its destination and all of us got down, I was surprised (infact..a bit shocked) to see that the lady in orange was pregnant (5-6 months). That moment filled me with remorse. After blaming myself enough for my inconsiderate act, I started blaming the lady for travelling like this when she needed to take utmost care of her health. But then I could not escape from my guilt....

Comments

All Blog Spots said…
nice blog

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Iyer Groom Hunt

The Corporate way of LIFE

The Moron Life